The NHS App allows you to book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and access a range of health services.
The NHS App is for anyone aged 13 and over who are registered with a connected GP surgery, 95% of surgery’s are now connected to the NHS App.
Even if your GP surgery is not yet connected you can still use some of the app’s features.
With the NHS App you can:
- Check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice
- Book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
- Order repeat subscriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat subscription
- View your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
- Register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
- Choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning
The NHS App is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.