View navigation

We are now part of the Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership. Click here for more info.

I Am a Young Person with SEND

Planning for the future as an adult with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND)

As you get older, you’re able to start making your own decisions about a lot of things that matter most to you, this includes your health and wellbeing. Health teams such as those in your local doctor surgery or hospitals can help you become more independent in managing your own health and moving from children's health services to adult ones. In healthcare we sometimes call this 'transition'.

Information in Other Languages

Stay connected