- AHP Children’s Therapy Team
- Referral Form
- York Carers Advice Line
- Carer Hubs - York Carers Centre
- Care home signposting tool - 'Are you concerned about a resident?'
- Care home - Visiting Professionals to Care Homes Guidance
- Children and Young People's Community Services
Community Heart Failure Team (new referral process) - only available via an N3 connection
- Community Response Team Infomation
- Referral Form
- Community Therapy Team Information
- CYC Benefits and money advice
- Falls Referrals
- Leisure Activities for the 50+ in York
North Yorkshire Healthy Choices - for children aged 5-19 and their families
North Yorkshire Sport - Strong and Steady
North Yorkshire Public Health Services - only available through an N3 connection
- North Yorkshire and York Care Home Outbreak Management Pack Nov 2020
Out of hospital care (YTHFT community contacts) – only available through an N3 connection
- Pathways to Health in Selby
- Social Care Advice for over 50's
- 'Step Up' Beds at Fulford Nursing Home via UCP Service - 0300 330 0275
- UCP Service Poster
- York and Selby Dementia Information Service
Sexual health support for young people
- HIV Testing Week Poster
- HIV Saving Lives Clinical Indicators
Selby Frailty Clinic (available to Selby Town PCN and Tadcaster and Rural Selby PCN practices only)
Local Authorities' Exercise Programmes and Referrals
- City of York Council - 'Better - Healthwise: Physical Activity GP Referral Scheme'
- Selby and Tadcaster -'Move It Lose It'
- Ryedale District Council - 'Everyone Active'
- Hambleton District Council - 'Take That Step'
- East Riding of Yorkshire - 'Healthtrainer service' and 'Exercise Referral Scheme'
For patients who have a BMI ≥35 and have maximised primary care and community conservative management, further information regarding Tier 3 services can be found here.