View navigation


NICE (2020) state If a person has repeated or worsening respiratory symptoms such as a cough or wheezing, to ask about their housing conditions. If these are a concern, signpost them to request a housing assessment from the local authority. Details of how to request this can be found below:

City of York Council- By calling 01904551550or visiting

East Riding County Council- By calling 01482 393939 or visiting

Selby District Council- By calling  01757 705101 or visiting

Ryedale District Council- By calling 01653 600666 (Extension 43625) or visiting

Hambleton District Council- By calling 01609 779977 or visiting