- My Asthma Plan - for paediatric patients
- Asthma Pathway (paediatric)
Paediatric Ambulatory Treatment Hub, PATH
Nimbuscare, York Hospital and VoY CCG are working together to run a trial to learn lessons on how we might best address a significant upsurge in RSV. The trial is based around a GP-led, and secondary care supported, clinic for a primary care follow up review of infants (2 yrs of age or less, although this might be expanded in the near future) with suspected bronchiolitis. For technical reasons, which we are resolving, the trial is limited to GP practices which are associated with Nimbuscare. Participating practice names are included in the guidance for clinicians.
Documentation for the clinic is as follows:
- For Parents and Carers: Bronchiolitis Information
- For Parents and Carers: PATH Clinic Location Details and Other Information
- Clinicians: PATH Clinic Details and Patient Eligibility Criteria