Children and Young People
Kooth.com for children and young people aged 11-25 is a free online service for mental health and emotional wellbeing support to help cope with the pressures of lockdown. It’s a free, anonymous online counselling and emotional wellbeing service which can be accessed using a computer, smartphone or tablet device.
Children and young people can use Kooth for one-on-one online sessions with qualified counsellors, receive and provide peer-to-peer support through moderated online forums, and read and contribute articles.
Users can also keep an online journal and track their wellbeing via an interactive goal tracker.
Kooth can help support mental health and emotional wellbeing issues, such as stress and anxiety, which have been intensified by the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown.
- York CAMHS new location and contact details
- CAMHS Eating Disorders Service Referral Criteria
- CAMHS Referral Information
- CAMHS Single Point of Access (SPA) Referral Form
- Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Triage Tool
- Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team Leaflet
North Yorkshire Pathway of support for children and young people with self harming behaviour and/or suicidal ideation- Helpline information
- Bereaved Children Support York
- COYC self-harm and suicidal behaviour guide
- GP guidance in managing eating disorders in children
- Children and young people with eating disorders
North Yorkshire County Council, Selby and Easingwold services information
- North Yorkshire Compass Buzz and Buzz US
- North Yorkshire Healthy Child Service (School nurses and HV service)
- TEWV Recovery College Flyer
- YorOK - Healthy Child Service for York (School nurses and HV service)