Telephone Advice for Urgent Admission Avoidance (Diabetes) - only available via an N3 connection
Telephone Advice for Urgent Admission Avoidance (Endocrine) - only available via an N3 connection
YTHFT Children and Young People’s Diabetes Team contact numbers - only available via an N3 connection
National Diabetes Prevention Programme
- Algorithm for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
- Care Planning
- Dental Health and Diabetes
- Diabetes Care for Adults with a Learning Disability
- Dietary Recommendations
- FreeStyle Libre Commissioning Statement
- JBDS Hyperglycaemia and Steroid Therapy Guideline
- Model of Care
- Patient Education (coding and services)
- Retinal Screening
- Who to Test When to Test
- 'Your Diabetes' website
- Diabetes UK Information Prescriptions
- Diabetes and driving
Diabetes patient information leaflets
- Diabetes and hypoglycaemia
- For Adults with Type 1 Diabetes on a bolus insulin regime
- For Adults with Type 2 Diabetes taking medication - including insulin
- HCV ICS list of Self-management patient resources
- Managing your diabetes: Travel advice
- Managing your diabetes: physical activity
- Medical Device Awareness Cards
- Information for Patients with Diabetes having Lower Endoscopic Investigations requiring full bowel preparation - Morning Appointments
- Information for Patients with Diabetes having Lower Endoscopic Investigations requiring full bowel preparation - Afternoon Appointments
- Online Support Type 1 Diabetes
- Online Support Type 2 Diabetes
Referral Forms for diabetes care
If you experience problems when opening the forms, click here to view our guide on accessing these file types.
For procedures not routinely commissioned please click here.
- City of York Council - 'Better - Healthwise: Physical Activity GP Referral Scheme' / CYC Health Trainers
- Selby and Tadcaster - 'Move It Lose It'
- Ryedale District Council - 'Everyone Active'
- Hambleton District Council - 'Take That Step'
- East Riding of Yorkshire - 'Healthtrainer service' and 'Exercise Referral Scheme'