Children’s health

Updated on 19 Apr, 2017

If you are worried about your child's health you should get advice. This could be telephone advice or a consultation with a doctor or nurse at your surgery.

Telephone advice is also available from NHS 111. If you feel that it is an emergency, dial 999 immediately. The following are signs of possible serious illness.