Last Updated 08 February 2018
Celebrating General Practice Nursing Conference
Clinical Chair Nigel Wells announced the finalists and shortlisted candidates for the General Practice Nursing Awards 2019, at the Protected Learning Time event on 31 January. The finalists will all receive invitation to attend the Yorkshire & Humber Celebrating General Practice Nursing Learning & Sharing Good Practice full day event on 21 March 2019.
Mentorship and Preceptorship Award
- Finalist: Sister Wendy Youngs, Sherburn in Elmet
- Shortlisted: Philippa Norman, Haxby Group Practice
- Finalist: Team Millfield Nurses, Millfield Surgery
- Shortlisted: Nurse & HCA Surgical Team, Haxby Group Practice
- Finalist: INR Star Team, Haxby Group Practice
Driving Person Centred Care
- Finalist: Helen Gardner, Millfield Surgery
- Shortlisted: Katie Johnson, Millfield Surgery
- Finalist: Danielle Arundale, Priory Medical Group
- Shortlisted: Marissa Blurton, Haxby Medical Group
Would you like to showcase a piece of work that you have undertaken and design a poster to be displayed at the GPN Award Ceremony?
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Inform Sarah Goode, Quality Lead for Primary Care by the 28 February 2019.
- Posters can be brought to the venue on the day for display.
- Poster size is up to A1
- There are no criteria for the subject of the posters – it is up to practices/ CCGs to decide what they wish to showcase.
- Be free to accompany your poster on 21 March 2019 at the GPN Awards in Leeds!
News from the General Practice Nursing Awards 2018