Updated on 26 April 2019
Practice based nursing staff and Health Care Assistants deliver vital work in their important roles. Nursing staff and the services they provide within general practice are aligned with the CCG’s Quality and Nursing Team.
Quality Lead for Primary Care
You are welcome to contact me; Sarah Goode, Quality Lead for Primary Care, Quality and Nursing Team with any queries that I may be able to assist you with: 01904 551773.
I work with CCG colleagues, leading on the development of robust CCG systems and processes for primary care to promote high quality care and support robust clinical governance processes.Various projects have kept me busy at the CCG, which include:
- Networking and making useful connections to improve service delivery/patient care
- CQC Ready programme
- Improving communications (Practice Nurse Engagement, website, nurse meetings-local and strategic planning, Practice Nurse Forum 2018)
- Workforce development in general practice
- General Practice Nurse Awards 2018, 2019
- Work to reduce inequalities for members of our community with learning disabilities/difficulties
I value the opportunity to meet with front-line staff and always welcome your views so I can be a better advocate for you and the patients/ population we all serve.
Quick links to information
Further useful information
British sign language interpreters- Information booklet (For more information on interpretation services please visit this link)