Updated: 28 December 2018
The engagement and involvement of our community plays a central role in achieving our five year plan.
We want to give local people the opportunity to have their say and shape the decisions about healthcare priorities and the services that deliver them.
Staying true to the philosophy that there is ‘no decision about me - without me’, we will continue to ensure that all of our engagement and involvement activities are underpinned by the following - principles:
- assessing the needs of our population to help us determine what and where services need to be provided;
- reviewing existing service provision to identify gaps in provision and potential for improvements;
- deciding priorities, identifying which areas of work will be done;
- designing services and ensuring our community is engaged at the beginning of any service development;
- producing a forward plan for engagement aligned with the CCG’s five year plan, service improvement projects and what local people tell us is a priority;
- seeking public and patient views on their experience of local health services;management and monitoring of performance against plans and desired outcomes.
More information can be found in our 'get involved' section of the website.
Noticed an error or broken link? Please let us know