- NHS Screening Programmes
- Smokefreelife North Yorkshire Referral Form - stop smoking service commissioned by North Yorkshire County Council to provide support to smokers wanting to quit who reside or work within the North Yorkshire County Council boundary.
Alcohol – brief intervention
- Alcohol screening questionnaire (Audit C)
- Alcohol structured advice tool
- UK alcohol unit guidance
- What is an alcohol unit?
Local Authorities' Wellbeing Services
- City of York Council - 'Better - Healthwise: Physical Activity GP Referral Scheme'
- North Yorkshire County Council - 'Living Well in North Yorkshire'
- East Riding of Yorkshire - 'Healthtrainer service'