Telephone Advice for Urgent Admission Avoidance - only available via an N3 connection
- Algorithm for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
- Care Planning
- Dietary Recommendations
- Patient Education (coding and services)
- Model of Care
- 'Your Diabetes' website
- Who to Test When to Test
- Diabetes UK Information Prescriptions
Diabetes patient information leaflets
- Diabetes and Hypoglycaemia
- For Adults with Type 1 Diabetes on a bolus insulin regime
- For Adults with Type 2 Diabetes taking medication - including insulin
- Managing your Diabetes: Travel Advice
- Managing your Diabetes: Physical Activity
- Information for Patients with Diabetes having Lower Endoscopic Investigations requiring full bowel preparation - Morning Appointments
- Information for Patients with Diabetes having Lower Endoscopic Investigations requiring full bowel preparation - Afternoon Appointments
- Online Support Type 1 Diabetes
- Online Support Type 2 Diabetes
Referral Forms for diabetes care
If you experience problems when opening the forms, click here to view our guide on accessing these file types.
For procedures not routinely commissioned please click here.
- City of York Council - 'Better - Healthwise: Physical Activity GP Referral Scheme'
- Selby and Tadcaster - 'Move It Lose It'
- Ryedale District Council - 'Everyone Active'
- Hambleton District Council - 'Take That Step'
- East Riding of Yorkshire - 'Healthtrainer service' and 'Exercise Referral Scheme'