Advice from York Hospital - Requesting Cardiology Tests
If you are requesting echos, 24-hour tapes, or other monitoring devices (depending on the frequency of palpitations); please submit these requests via the Advice and Guidance service for Cardiology. The cardiology team are happy to arrange these tests, where appropriate, and this method prevents an outpatient appointment being booked unnecessarily.
- Atrial Fibrillation Management
- Open Access Echocardiogram
- Guide to Cardiology Pathways for Admin Staff
- Management of Cardiovascular Risk Using Statins - published Nov 17
- Lipid Referral - published Nov 17
- Palpitations Pathway - published Oct 17